Canada Call Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Surrey B.C., but I spent 18yrs. in Penticton/Summerland.
I consider that 'home'! Just wish I could make the same money there, that I make here on the 'wet coast'! (sigh) I'll get back there one day!

'97 rcsb Chevy, 2/4 drop, 4.3 5spd, intake, rr sway bar, early style bench w/armrest, SS wheels, 275/60-15 Firestone Firehawks, original 1yr-only blue. Sylvannia Ulta's, 4 light high-beam mod, 2nd. owner. Almost too nice to be the shop truck!
'98 rcsb GMC, 4/6 drop, reprogrammed 4.3 4L60E, cowl hood, roll pan, smoothie bumper w/frenched plate, SS mirrors, stainless grill, BIG sway bars, urethane bushings, Belltech 'performance shocks', 20" Boss 338's, 8.5" & 10", 255/45 & 295/40 Toyo Proxes, 3.42 posi, led everything, halo's w/Sylvannia Ultra's, 4 light high-beam mod, intake, single 3" exhaust, Full custom red/grey Escalade interior w/upper & lower consoles, big sound system, air, tilt, cruise, SS spoiler w/130w driving lights,(retina rippers!) 2nd owner.
Needs-Body/paint, pw,pdl,pmirrors, QA1 shocks, & a fire-breathing V8!

Canada ROCKS!

West-Coast Mainland pride! I'm in Tsawwassen Bud!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
My Aunt, Uncle & 2 Cousins live in Port!

Tsawwassen, BC! For anyone wondering, I'm as far South-West as you can go in BC before you hit the Pacific Ocean. Canada/US border is at my back door, and the Georgia Strait is next to my carport.

:High 5::cheers: West-Coast for the win!! :grd:

Abbotsford, here! Thought that I was the closest to the border @ 800'! Your closer! Yikes! Sunk many a brew over the years at 'The Breakers'! Before us Canadians could get beer on Sundays!
I think that we could be the closest Canadians to each other!

Blaine Davies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Abbotsford, here! Thought that I was the closest to the border @ 800'! Your closer! Yikes! Sunk many a brew over the years at 'The Breakers'! Before us Canadians could get beer on Sundays!
I think that we could be the closest Canadians to each other!

Yah! I think we probably are! Man, I loved The Breakers back in the day, I remember goin' down to Pt. Bob as a kid for the Bike Show & Shine's on the weekends. My Old Man used to play in a Blues Brothers Review Band called "Wired" & from what I hear, they used to play down there all the time in the late 80's.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yah! I think we probably are! Man, I loved The Breakers back in the day, I remember goin' down to Pt. Bob as a kid for the Bike Show & Shine's on the weekends. My Old Man used to play in a Blues Brothers Review Band called "Wired" & from what I hear, they used to play down there all the time in the late 80's.

I remember the 80's. I think. Vaguely. They're kinda foggy!
But damn, we sure had a good time! At least that's what I've been told!

Your Dad's band probably played the soundtrack for our shenanigans!
That bar was owned by Gene Kiniski! "Canada's greatest athlete!" At least he claimed he was! Ask your Dad! He'll know! Lol!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
My Aunt, Uncle & 2 Cousins live in Port!

Tsawwassen, BC! For anyone wondering, I'm as far South-West as you can go in BC before you hit the Pacific Ocean. Canada/US border is at my back door, and the Georgia Strait is next to my carport.

:High 5::cheers: West-Coast for the win!! :grd:

Awesome! Glad to see some more BC boys on the forum! Tis a small world

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
St.Andrews,Manitoba--Just outside of Winterpig,Mb.(Please note to you Bluenosers--That I am an actual decendent of the original Captain of the Bluenose 1!!!!