Can we find my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TravisR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded a truck in on a Camaro in 2005. I've been looking for the truck since 2007. Maybe someone can help me find it. I'll even give $100 to anyone that can locate it.

I don't have any photos of it, but this is the closest picture I have to what it looks like. It was a fleetside with this paint scheme and SS wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

It's hard to even find a picture of a truck like it :(.

Helpful information:

* 1990 Chevrolet C1500 with Silverado trim
* 4.3 L V6
* 5 speed manual
* Power windows and locks
* 454SS/sport wheels
* Cheap dual exhaust (don't know if true dual or not)
* Chrome bed rail bars
* Tinted windows
* Aftermarket CD player
* Had a shelf above the window visors
* Rain deflectors on windows
* The gray paint on the bottom was starting to peel

* Traded in on a 1998 Camaro in Harrison, AR in February 2005
* Afterwards, it was sold in Harrison, AR from dealership (Winners Circle)
* I saw it in Harrison, AR as late as June 2005 with a male driving it
* The dealership "doesn't keep records", so won't give me any info on who bought it
* It was tagged in my mother's name and she can't get the VIN (still working on this)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not a big help but if you could get vin. You can use carfax and find where it was last registered

TravisR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not a big help but if you could get vin. You can use carfax and find where it was last registered

I'm working on that now. My mother had it in her name, even though I paid for it, and she's not the most reliable person (doesn't keep her phone in service). It's hard to contact her about it. And she has no records of it. So I need her to contact the local property officials to see if they still have a record of it.

Mayb contact the insurance company that was covering the vehicle, they may still have it on file that they've covered it for you or your mother and that'll get u the vin

This is a good idea. I am still a customer of the insurance company, too. Hopefully my mother put me on the policy and they'll give me the info.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get any tickets while you drove it... speeding or parking.? The cops would have run the tag and the tag or VIN would be part of the record. Long shot but worth a look.

TravisR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get any tickets while you drove it... speeding or parking.? The cops would have run the tag and the tag or VIN would be part of the record. Long shot but worth a look.

That's a good idea. I got pulled over for speeding and I think I was given a ticket in 2004. I wonder if they keep records that long and if they would give them to me. I'll try to contact them.