Camok10's sas 97 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Bad bowtie ill let you know it's not on it yet. And Rollin smoke I live just south of Lansing in the mason area.my g.f. Lives up your way in saranac.

As for leaf's vs coils I'm going leaf's just for ease of parts availability an ya on the height I got thinking about that and 7-9 would probably be a lot better looking and a lower center of gravity on the trail. Here's the 97 as of today made it dd worth yesterday so with my 94 being down and especially since its front axle related it will probably be treated to the sas over this

It's kinda ugly now but on its way to rust free

You must be registered for see images attach

And the 94 I'm probably switching to for the sas. It already is on 35's with a 3" body lift so probably go 7" on the sas since I already have a set of 4" springs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cool just let me know :D

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's solid just body rust from 300k of Michigan driving. It's got dent and scratches would be perfect for a wheeler. And red 97 lives about 10 miles from me too. Didn't realize there were so many mi gmt 400 fans lol

rollin smoke

Reaction score
sweet youre not far from me at all. if you need a hand doing anything let me know id be more than glad to help you. i know exactly where saranac is i use to go to school there.

got any more rust free doors? mine has a tiny bit of rust on the bottom of the doors only and i wanna make it complete rust free.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't but I know a guy down south of Jackson in Addison. all he dose is part out gmt 400's if you want I can send you his number. He usually has a pretty good selection of rust free stuff.

And ya once work slows down hopefully this winter I'd be more than glad for a helping hand ill supply beer and pizza too

rollin smoke

Reaction score
beer and pizza you have all the help you need! lol

yea if you dont mind id take is number i dont feel like repairing my doors.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have decided to use my 4" springs I have all ready. It will help save some cash and like said prevent the towering over the tires look. Can get a 14ff from a local junkyard for 350 too. The rear lift should be here today or tomorrow and probably in the next weekend or two get it in.

rollin smoke

Reaction score
you should never pay more than $150 for a 10.5 rear unless it has a detroit in it

your exactly right! i wouldnt pay that much for a junkyard axle. also im assuming the junkyard axle has drums instead of disc brakes.

id sell you my 14 bolt ff for 350 with rotors calipers and all it has 4:10s in it out of my 05 2500hd.