Camber/Caster Kit - Part #? 99 4x4 Burb - Alignment Knockout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Went to get my truck aligned today, to find that after 14 yrs the PO never had the knockouts done. I was quoted 150$... But I also have a 1yr alignment warranty with them, so I figured I would do the knockouts and them have them align it again for free. I have never done a knockout before, but I can't imagine it's all that hard. Before I start though, I am trying to locate a camber/caster kit that will work with my truck, as I read it's required. Does anyone have the part #?

Also, do I need to do anything other than unbolt the UCA? Just jack up the LCA, take the tire off, and unbolt UCA?

Thanks for the help

Last edited:

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Here's the print out on the alignment - Check out that Passenger Rear negative camber, -1.0 (Is that a sign of a bent axle?) I have no play in the tired when trying to move it up down when it's lifted.
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't need a caster camber kit an the knockouts should already be removed from your truck. I think it was 96 when they started having the knockouts removed an adjusters installed from the factory....

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Really? So the alignment guy either was super lazy and just assumed its needed knockouts done, or something is off my UCA setup.

sslow

Reaction score
I would say try another place and see if they are just trying to screw u over... idk anything about knockouts but it is always possible with people that get paid by the job

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have confused myself from looking at mine with the lift.

You might still need to remove the knockouts, but all trucks 96+ came with the eccentric adjustable bolts already installed in the uppers from the factory. So you should be able to just pop the knockouts an have it aligned with the bolts that are on there now. No need for an additional kit at least....