Camaro rims on a lowered c1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it. I wonder what the pirellis can do on an autocross track.

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Updated pics...

It's got belltech 2" spindles, 3/4 coil cut out of stock springs, 3.5" leafs and 2" shackles. Sitting roughly at a 4.5"/5" drop. Sitting on 2010 camaro wheels
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Updated pics...

It's got belltech 2" spindles, 3/4 coil cut out of stock springs, 3.5" leafs and 2" shackles. Sitting roughly at a 4.5"/5" drop. Sitting on 2010 camaro wheels
Nice stance. I'd personally like it a little more level (lower in the rear) but to each his own.

For others wanting to run these or similar OEM type wheels please let us know what width spacer you ended up using. I believe .75" would be best but it generally involves cutting down your OEM studs unless the wheels have room on the mounting flange for them to poke through.

Richard

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice stance. I'd personally like it a little more level (lower in the rear) but to each his own.

For others wanting to run these or similar OEM type wheels please let us know what width spacer you ended up using. I believe .75" would be best but it generally involves cutting down your OEM studs unless the wheels have room on the mounting flange for them to poke through.

Richard
I got 1.5 all around. I would recommend 1" in front and 2" in back. My front Camaro SS wheels would rub on inside front fenders so I had to roll them. I got 245 45 20 in front, 275 40 20 rears

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

VenomousSVT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Richard
dont worry the rear is coming down more.. i havent gotten a notch yet and this is as low as itll go without sitting on the bumpstop. I dont drive the truck much so itll do for a couple weeks until i notch it and but my hangers in as well.

LSGUNSS

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info and pics on running these wheels! I'm thinking of running them on my 1997.

mattbrat004

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem, I'm glad to help. I will say that I've heard the new model camaros ss have a different rim style, and the fronts might not fit. The dust cap on our rotors is too large. Good luck! @LSGUNSS

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem, I'm glad to help. I will say that I've heard the new model camaros ss have a different rim style, and the fronts might not fit. The dust cap on our rotors is too large. Good luck! @LSGUNSS
Yes, dust cap is too large, I can't fit the center caps on the front on my Camaro SS wheels. Someone mentioned to me about looking at other newer year OBS truck dust caps that have a lower profile, I believe

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

soco1949

Reaction score
I've got a 1996 c1500 with 2011 SS wheels with 5 front 7 rear. Rolled the fenders and took some bolts out of the inner fenders in the front but I'm good now