Calling all single headlight owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I dig the red Colormatched grill...not to many w/t's in ecsb.....

Here's my 94 Chevy w/t ecsb and my buddies 94 gmc w/t ecsb....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Holy **** i love the white color matched it looms sick

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Wallace83

Reaction score
my truck was a fleet work truck for my fathers company for years. but now i have own the truck and took the utility work bed off and put a regular truck bed on it. its a 1995 chevrolet cheyenne work truck, 2 wheel drive, 8 lug, 3/4 ton. 3.73 gear, stock 350 tbi engine for now. no cats, with 3" exhaust pipe from the Y pipe back to a 40 series flowmaster with turn downs. still gotta get it painted back white, but im also installing a leveling kit with 22x10 wheels mounted on 33x12.50R22 toyo open country M/T's very soon.

Wallace83

Reaction score
Single headlight owner here! I have a couple questions about it though. 1. Does anybody know where I can find replacement buckets for the sealed beam lights? Mine are rusted beyond repair (it's a hard life in Hawaii :) ). 2. I'm convinced to keep the w/t front end but does anybody have any good hid conversion recommendations? I've never installed a hid setup before so any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Ps. I should be finishing my disc conversion this weekend so I plan on starting a build thread where y'all can see some pics of my beater (soon to be beaut).
you can also look up 7x6 rectangular led headlights that will work for your truck. im fixing to order some for my 1995 C2500.
www.Carid.com

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Anyone ever retrofitted projectors into the sealed beam headlights on these trucks?

stop the bullshit..because that's what it is

...there are MANY quality approved lamps that you can put in there that work fantastic.......Cibie's housings with Phiilps or Osram bulbs immediately come to mind for quality traditional halogen lighting . better yet with a relay harness........fukk this "projector retrofit" bullshit....or this stupid "LED conversion bulb" crap.......if you want REAL headlights, buy JW Speaker or Truck Light L.E.D. lights that were designed and approved as headlights.........all ythese idiots that "retrofit" HID's and projectors just blind everyone that has has the misfortune of driving toward you.......get a clue.....buy a clue...or stay off the ****** road.....stay the *** off ebay.

or do the proper research and stop being uneducated.......for what? because it "looks cool" in your ****** driveway taking pictures for the forum?

yea.....check my history.....read my posts and threads.......ignorance is NOT bliss......education can actually cure that. stupid is forever

a W/T grill conversion can actually be an upgrade not just an adornment.