Calling all single headlight owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elwood

Reaction score
Single headlight owner here! I have a couple questions about it though. 1. Does anybody know where I can find replacement buckets for the sealed beam lights? Mine are rusted beyond repair (it's a hard life in Hawaii :) ). 2. I'm convinced to keep the w/t front end but does anybody have any good hid conversion recommendations? I've never installed a hid setup before so any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Ps. I should be finishing my disc conversion this weekend so I plan on starting a build thread where y'all can see some pics of my beater (soon to be beaut).

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Single headlight owner here! I have a couple questions about it though. 1. Does anybody know where I can find replacement buckets for the sealed beam lights? Mine are rusted beyond repair (it's a hard life in Hawaii :) ). 2. I'm convinced to keep the w/t front end but does anybody have any good hid conversion recommendations? I've never installed a hid setup before so any info is appreciated. Thanks guys!
Ps. I should be finishing my disc conversion this weekend so I plan on starting a build thread where y'all can see some pics of my beater (soon to be beaut).

Junk yard, craigslist, ebay, or pssibly rockauto.com

ebowers_33

Reaction score
I've had problems finding pictures to and I'm new to this forum stuff but I'd figure ill give it a shot, here's a picture of my 1993 k1500 with the WT grille
You must be registered for see images attach

ebowers_33

Reaction score
Anyone have the W/T model like me with the single headlights, Sealed beam?? I cannot find many pictures theyre so rare and any of them with a lift you can forget about finding inspiration through pics.

Who else has the single headlight versions of the GMC truck? Anyone have it lifted? Mine to start. Hopefully will be lifted by the end of the week. Unsure if lift kit bumper bracket will fit.

heres a picture of mine

Attachments

• old truck.jpg
    old truck.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
  • old truck 2.jpg
    old truck 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
My 98 Dually was originally a composite headlight silverado, and i converted it to a single headlight w/t GMC grille for about 2 weeks.

I converted it to a composite headlight though.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
My father's 97 RCLB W/T. 4.3, 5 speed he bought new. Been through a couple water pumps, alternator, A/C compressor and a fuel pump.. That's about it. Just a hair under 290,000 original miles of work and still going. Still looks great, too. Aside from a few dings and scratches, everything from the engine bay, interior to the frame look like new. I put a set of 60/40 split buckets in it, OHC and picked up the 454SS wheels for $100 a few years ago. Before that it had black steelies and chrome rings.
He's now retired and the toolboxes are no longer on it. I need to get a couple pics of it next time I'm back home visiting.