Cab Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not to bring up an old thread but i finally did this today and just wanted to say thanks, your write up made it alot easier.

You must be registered for see images attach

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I hate to Necro' but I figured this would help out:
(#16 is the wiring harness)

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hate to bring up an older thread, but this is something I am considering doing in the future. Does anyone have leaking issues, or any other issues after doing this? I would like to know of any issues before cutting holes in my roof.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I installed mine about 2 1/2 years ago and have had no issues with leaking

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
been on about a year no leaks ever... i dont know why a lot of people say they leak

They must do it wrong. Anyhow, I've been thinking on and off about it, I love the look of those lights, but cannot really decide if it is something I want to do in the future, or if I should go with orange, smoked orange, or clear lights. Another idea I have been tossing around is doing something to my fender flares like on the 1500HD Quadrasteer trucks, but am not too sure on how to come about it. I love the look of the quadrasteers, that is what I am basing my ideas off of.

You must be registered for see images

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, same here, but you don't think it would be too much for mine do you? Like, would that be going too far with mods?