Cab Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilj215

Reaction score
I need help with the wiring. I brought a cheap pair "Pilot NV-5064a". It came with no instrutions and every video i watch is only telling about drilling the holes. Please Help!!!!
I have a Chevy Tahoe 1999 LT

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Tie every red wire to gather and run the power to a 5 amp fuse and get power from the Orange wire on your headlamp switch. The grounds the to gather and ground.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm a fan of cab lights. Give it a try

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am thinking of buying them for my own little christmas present but not sure ifmy truck can pull them off

CamaroGuy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ive been reading the thread and was curious about something. With the Pacer high 5 cab lights. Are you guys using the screws that come in the kit or are you changing the hardware to something different? I have a kit for my truck but im afraid the screw holes may later become lose fitting to the screw threads. Any help is appreciated. -Matt

CamaroGuy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only used the GM set, however I would recommend using the rubber well nuts like I did in the original install.

Isnt there a special tool needed to install them? If so where do I get the tool. Thanks !