Cab Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I just realized I never put my finished product in here! I got them on back in October I believe! We had snow and I had zero leaks and they all still work haha. Big shout out to Danny for helping me out when I gave him multiple calls during the install! I love them!
You must be registered for see images attach

Why did you put the center light so far forward?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Dave, you've inspired me to ditch the tear drop kit I got for my 94 and go with an OEM style kit from LMC.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Install went great for me. Super easy to do with the kit from LMC. I put mine a little father up on the roof than the write up here has, but that was just a personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witace12

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the GMT900 LED lights on one of these trucks yet? I found a sweet ebay deal and picked up a set of the recon smoked ones for $40 and cant decide if i want to sell them to a friend or put them on my truck.. I think they would look good but pics before i destroy my roof and dont like it would be great lol

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
For anyone interested that didn't see the post in the for sale section, GM made a LED insert for the GMT400 cab light. I have sets for sale here.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?28307-Factory-GM-cablight-LED-inserts

Here is a comparison head on shot with the driver's outer 2 lights with the GM inserts and lenses back on. The difference is astonishing. Prior to this in daylight, my cab lights weren't even visible.