C100 connector disassembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Wheeler

Reaction score
wasnt sure where to put this, but im nearing the end of my ls swap on my 95 k2500. when i was sorting through the tbi harness i nipped some wires off the c100 (drivers side bulkhead) connector that i didnt think id need (vehicle speed signal, tach, the big pink ignition feed, tcc switch and a couple more) and would like to know if the connector comes apart so i can replace/extend the wires? or worst case i just run new ones through the firewall next to the connector

89Sport16

Reaction score
wasnt sure where to put this, but im nearing the end of my ls swap on my 95 k2500. when i was sorting through the tbi harness i nipped some wires off the c100 (drivers side bulkhead) connector that i didnt think id need (vehicle speed signal, tach, the big pink ignition feed, tcc switch and a couple more) and would like to know if the connector comes apart so i can replace/extend the wires? or worst case i just run new ones through the firewall next to the connector

I have an 89, seems like the connector should come apart, mine seemed all gummed up so I didn't bother messing with it any further. I'm just about marry the truck harness to the engine harness in the next few days, I'm planning on running some additional wires (Tach, Tow/Haul SW) through the grommet for the Cruise Control, that seemed like my best option.