Burbalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Duramax chunks are dead nuts reliable until you start pushing 7-8-900 hp...

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work... Kudos on the NBS esky CC... I'd like 2 see if that NBS steering column will swap directly, or if modding is needed..? If so wat kinda modding..?

Last edited:

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Steering column is not a direct swap, lower housing doesn't bolt up to existing OBS brackets but you I could cut the bracket off of an OBS column and weld it on to the new column. There's four inverse torx screws holding the two halves of the column together that I just can't seem to get out. Broke a 1/4" joint breaking the first one loose and couldn't get any of the others to budge. If I could get those out then the top half of the NBS column should bolt right to the bottom half of the OBS column. It's a pain in the ass but I've been putting off hacking it up until I'm sure it's the only option.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Cam i ask you how you find your NBS parts so easy? Id love to find a stock BOSE stereo to put in my OBS truck!