Burbalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Isn't it fun to have some where to talk to a bunch of "400" guys like your self and post up your pics for all to :drool: lol.
gotta love this site.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
How much did you pay for those mirrors? Set I was looking at was $230 or so but I don't think they were heated.

And yeah I clear the 37s with a body lift and cranked keys, but it's far from ideal which is why I'm looking to get a 6" suspension lift instead.

The 2" spacers were $89 shipped for the pair on ebay. I ran them on the rear for a good while before moving them to the front for the beadlocks.
They should be fine for towing as long as the lug nuts are torqued properly. I've heard horror stories of sheared studs which from what I've seen lead back to people over tightening the lug nuts 90% of the time. But I've heard of a LOT more people with no problems at all, including myself. Overall I'd recommend them.

You must be registered for see images

Isn't it fun to have some where to talk to a bunch of "400" guys like your self and post up your pics for all to :drool: lol.
gotta love this site.
It is indeed great. I should have come here a long time ago.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
$217.00 shipped but that was a blowout sale after Christmas. I Love them. with the exception of yours is a burb and mine is a C/C they are damn near the same truck. 350/ 4L80/ 14sf. see same truck. haha. anyways did the 2" spacer make the back sit out the same as the front. or would a 3" really do it? 3" kinda scary?

Are you on any other forums? do you have a smart phone? if so and you don't already I highly recommend tapatalk. it's awesome.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Do you have any future ideas or plans for that console? I really like this build, but the console just looks like it was hacked off to fit quick and thrown in. It doesn't look like it's supposed to be there.

There was a guy on here about a year ago making custom a pillar molding that had a tweeter in them. He used some process of spraying high build primer then smashing plastic wrap on it to give it a very close to stock textured look. He then used SEM dye to dye it. It would be cool if you had to skill to actually mold a piece and make the console look completely factory.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Yep, same guts. haha

The 2" spacers brought the factory wheels out as shown in that last picture I posted. They're also on in ALL of the pictures with the BFG ATs. 3" spacers are a little much for stock offset, they're harder to find, and a LOT more expensive.

1A Auto has the tow mirrors cheap
hmm, same price for heated mirrors, but I'd have to wire them into the defrost circuit, and they're out of stock. Guess I'll get whatever's in stock when I go to order. Thanks man.

i think i saw this beast on fsc
You did indeed. I don't post over there very much though.

Do you have any future ideas or plans for that console? I really like this build, but the console just looks like it was hacked off to fit quick and thrown in. It doesn't look like it's supposed to be there.

There was a guy on here about a year ago making custom a pillar molding that had a tweeter in them. He used some process of spraying high build primer then smashing plastic wrap on it to give it a very close to stock textured look. He then used SEM dye to dye it. It would be cool if you had to skill to actually mold a piece and make the console look completely factory.
The plan is to eventually sell this console and buy another one that hasn't been trimmed when I swap in a NBS dash.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
NBS dash?!?!?!?! mmmmmmkkkk

well 2" spacers it is. that will look so much better. does any one know if the 10.5 14 bolt SF is narrower than the 11.5 14 bolt FF?? mounting surface to mounting surface