Burbalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Second to last pic is the front axle. lol That's the shackle hanging down from behind the frame, you can see where the shackle hanger bracket wraps around under the frame.

Firewalker

Reaction score
Richard, I came here to find the "door sag" solution for a 97 ecsb... ended up reading your entire build thread. Way to go man, I am enjoying the build. I had the luxury to not wait as everyone else did. I will keep an eye on your progress. Good luck.

Scott

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Rear brakes connected and rear driveshaft in today. Got them bled and took it around the block. Liking the 4.88s but I will need a new master cylinder. Had my eye on two ARB lockers on CL. Neither one replied to email and the one that provided a number didn't reply to text. Guess it's just not meant to be. :(

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
95-97 Ford D60 knuckles showed up today, and new 78-97 stub shafts a few days earlier.
These knuckles should work with my Super Duty calipers, but with common Dana 50 TTB knuckles, spindles, and hubs which were the same as the D60, meaning 8x6.5 and no more unit bearings for me. New 8x6.5 shells on the way from TWF. Once they show up and I get everything cleaned and painted, I should just need new bearings/seals and one trip to the local yard for everything else.

You must be registered for see images attach

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn I wish I had the bumper

Dear lord
Please bless me with that bumper
Thank you in advance