Brake upgrade options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaine Cornelius

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to upgrade my brakes to make up for the larger wheels and tires. To any extent will be better than what I have. Not that they are bad now by any means. Just want to stop mo better...

What are some good economic options out there that you guys are running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put new front campers and cabin ceramic brake pads. I have ~33 inch tires and they stop really good

Blaine Cornelius

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put new front campers and cabin ceramic brake pads. I have ~33 inch tires and they stop really good

Forgive me, but is that an auto correct from calipers? Or is there a different brake set up for trucks that carry "campers"?

Brian9o12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it was autocorrected for some reason I did mean front calipers and carbon ceramic pads.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You appear to be a half ton 4WD, so you have some easy options. The NBS spindles will fit with some fussing and you can go all the way from the stock NBS 12" rotors and dual piston calipers, all the way to 15" rotors an Vette 6-piston calipers. That will stop anything......