Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote Brody guinea pigs the headers for the greater good of the community. :D

Here's a crazy idea. I (or some other trustworthy individual )start a gofundme to cover the cost of the parts and dyno time. In return for a full write up on the project and results...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
We don't really need a dyno to tell us big blocks love headers. What I like about the deiver's header pointing right is it keeps the heat of the exhaust where GM intended it to be.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed all these posts on my own thread :Big Laugh:
Headers are about number two on a list of like 5 major things I'd like to get done before winter; I'm looking at the Gibson shorties in a raw form so I can coat em up with heat resistant paint; not a fan of stainless steel shiny headers.

Thinking about ditching these itty bitty Pacer rims for some Pro Comp 1069s in a 16x10 or Eagle 058s; but still got a hankering for a set of clean PYOs; I need to get my front end suspension redone before that can happen though, I plan on order new upper controls arms with bushing and ball joint, lower control arm bushings, lower ball joint, leaf spring bushings, and shocks within the next couple weeks, then wheel bearings and brakes for front and back, then steering components, then top it all off with some new brake lines and some meaty BFG KO2s and a set of 1 1/2 or 2 inch spacers in the rear.

Could someone do a photoshop of what this thing would look like with my wheel choices? I want to able to get a better vision of what my decision should be.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ya know 20" truck tires aren't all that expensive. I regret not going with 20s when I got my 17s.