Body lift with existing 4" suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 99 tukon has already got a 4" suspension lift on it. I'm considering doing a 3" body lift. Just curious if this makes anything more difficult that a truck with stock suspension? Do the brake lines need to be moved or anything like that? I understand that the body lift isn't too difficult to do, but just want to make sure I don't run into any other issues considering the existing lift. Thanks in advance

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
they dont make bumper relocations for yukons or any SUV so thatd look gross but go for it filler neck and steering need to be extended or run a jeep shaft

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bumper relocation isn't really a concern of mine. I'm fine with not having that. What I want to know is if there is anything different I need to do with certain things, i.e brake line relocation, as opposed to body lifting a yukon with stock height suspension.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge. Like Tyler said you just filler neck and steering need to be extended. No brake lines or any of that other stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You may have to get the steering column piece.. not always needed but some do... otherwise your steering shaft may be extended out to far to the point of almost be seperated.. like I said though, not all need it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, awesome. That's what I was wondering. I wasn't sure if it changed anything, and made anything more difficult. I wouldn't think it would. But figured I ought to ask first. Thanks, guys