blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just make sure the upper radiator hose don't sag down to close to the blades. I'm still running factory fan no problems.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Finally made some bed mounts for this thing.. Running out of time, trying to make it to a show next weekend so won't have time to lay sheetmetal but at least I can throw on the tonneau cover for now. Seat brackets are cut and my buddy's are just wrapping up the body drop and painting my stock hood along with blending the fenders etc.. Got the bed completely sealed off underneath with seam sealer and sprayed with weld through primer

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Damn that's nice bro!!! Seat brackets look unmolested, and that paint came out slick!
Just sucks, you just motivated me to mess with mine, but it's ungodly humid outside :(

I envy you :)

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Tons of work done on this thing the last week! Felt good to drive it again! Body drop is 100% done, just need to finish the bed. Got my air management mounted under the bed and installed my accuair e-level finally. Just got back from Battle at the Bridge here in Alberta and placed in the top 15, but best of all got to drive my truck again for the first time this year!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
One of my favorite builds here. Especially being by a fellow Canadian!
We know how much more it takes (& costs!) to do stuff like this north of the border, so far away from all the speciality parts manufacturers & suppliers!
Great job! Followed from the beginning!