Blacked out 88-98 pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i love my black one i think its a really nice touch

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does mine count as blacked out?

You must be registered for see images attach

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I got an email notification this thread got bumped (didn't even know I was sub'd to it)... I will add an updated version of the truck.

*Everything is black except lights and skidplate*

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Since I got an email notification this thread got bumped (didn't even know I was sub'd to it)... I will add an updated version of the truck.

Do you have a link to the Billet Insert by chance? the ones i bought dont seem to fit

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score

Love this truck btw! If I were ever to build a pre runner 400 this is exactly how I'd want it to be! Absolutely mean lookin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the Billet Insert by chance? the ones i bought dont seem to fit

I want to say they were T-Rex inserts, and you had to cut the original cross bars off the shell. I need to get caught up on some filing this week, so I will try and pull the receipt and get you the part #s.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this truck btw! If I were ever to build a pre runner 400 this is exactly how I'd want it to be! Absolutely mean lookin!

Don't! lol Just kidding... just don't do it to your daily and be prepared to spend some money to have it done right.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Well there's no where to take a pre runner around here in central IL lol few trail spots and the occasional mud bog and my 400 is my DD so she doesn't go to either!

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well there's no where to take a pre runner around here in central IL lol few trail spots and the occasional mud bog and my 400 is my DD so she doesn't go to either!

Fair enough! haha I am finding the same issue since my move to TX. Think I am going to have to start helping out at the races in order to use it and also try to run it in the Texas Raptor runs