Blacked out 88-98 pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive noticed most people are poating black trucks not really "Blacked Out" trucks. Excuse my ignorance but isnt blacked out as in headlights ,tail lights, rims, windows, ect. Just wondering as my front end is "blacked out" but is a white truck. Storm trooper style.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ive noticed most people are poating black trucks not really "Blacked Out" trucks. Excuse my ignorance but isnt blacked out as in headlights ,tail lights, rims, windows, ect. Just wondering as my front end is "blacked out" but is a white truck. Storm trooper style.

your truck is beautiful btw

Sent from my static android

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree with you...my old truck that I considered "blacked out" all black lights, black grill, black front bumper, roll pan, tinted windows.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your truck is beautiful btw

Sent from my static android

Thank you! Work in progress

I agree with you...my old truck that I considered "blacked out" all black lights, black grill, black front bumper, roll pan, tinted windows.

Yeah thats what i consider blacked out . Not to step on toes here. Imo blacked out isnt a black truck unless the lenses rims windows ect are blacked or tinted i guess you can say.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

I get what you're saying. All of the trucks I posted are black trucks where everything that they did accent was in black instead of some other color. Most of the time when someone says "Blacked Out" I think of murdered trucks as well.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I get what you're saying. All of the trucks I posted are black trucks where everything that they did accent was in black instead of some other color. Most of the time when someone says "Blacked Out" I think of murdered trucks as well.

Thats the word i was lookong for . "murdered out" ha. All the trucks are gorgeous dont get me wrong!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah thats what i consider blacked out . Not to step on toes here. Imo blacked out isnt a black truck unless the lenses rims windows ect are blacked or tinted i guess you can say.

Mine is entirely black except the wheel inserts, bowtie, headlight lenses (because I don't want to ruin $140 headlights) and the ball on the hitch.. I absolutely hate the term "murdered out" though

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!