Black90Sport Build Log

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol here!
You must be registered for see images attach

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6

Super clean! I haven't even started my research on how I am going to do the swap but i hope it comes out looking half as good as yours.

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you!

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The KP Components 4 Link Kit arrived friday. Unfortunately i had to go to evansville this weekend so I didnt get to do much. I did get it all unboxed and started test fitting some stuff. Hoping to have better progress over the next week.

Also I mentioned i bought a different rear end for the mounting points that this kit uses.... you guys think this is trash?

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont imagine there is much material left on that axle tube. Id toss it.

Looking forward to seeing that 4 link come together

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't updated in a while, too long. Ended up taking some time from the truck to get the back yard cleared so i could put in a fence for the dogs. I did end up buying a truck chassis and stealing a bunch of parts off of it and reselling it for more then i bought it for, always a plus. Once i got back to the truck i realized they sent me two passenger side front hangers and it took about 2 weeks to get the RMA issued but once the driver side returns and the weather stops being an ass hole and snowing all the time i hope to have this thing rolling again in a week or two.

Pic of the fence
You must be registered for see images