Black90Sport Build Log

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New to this site but have been working on OBS Trucks for a while. Long story short when I was in high school my uncle passed away and his Black 1990 K1500 Sport was left to rot. It was his baby but had fallen into a pretty bad state by the time he passed... Over 4 years of work and I restored it. Following that I was busy in college, then working, for 8 years i never had time or money to keep going but now I do. I'll post some pics but just wanted to give a little intro. The after photos are from over 8 years ago so it does not look nearly as good any more. Hence me getting back into it to get her in shape.

You must be registered for see images attach

After

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Like i said thats how i finished it 8 years ago... wheels and grille have changed since and some other stuff. ill get updated pics in the next week. Right now im trying to finish the interior and get the truck mechanically sound then ill do some work to pretty her up again.

Boomer MN

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Like i said thats how i finished it 8 years ago... wheels and grille have changed since and some other stuff. ill get updated pics in the next week. Right now im trying to finish the interior and get the truck mechanically sound then ill do some work to pretty her up again.
Have fun!
Where are you in Indiana?
BoomerMN - ex- Hoosier.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im from indianapolis. thanks for the comments guys... ready to get her running again.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I am starting with the interior on the truck and last week ordered all new LED's for all lighting in the interior. My coolant temp gauge has been broken for about 10 years so i ordered a new one and while i have the cluster out I am going to go ahead and replace all the bulbs with LEDs. I also ordered a new cluster clear plastic bezel and seat belt bolts since i have only had one seat belt in the truck for 10 years as well. Ill get some pics this week as i teardown and rebuild the truck.