Bilstein 5100's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
There suppose to be a really good riding shock. No you will not get any lift out of a shock.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have 5100's on mine. They ride great! A pain to install because you have to put a lot of pressure to get them into location but have your truck at full droop and it wont be an issue.

Highly recommend them.

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the 5100s on my K5 and i loved them. I could drive my 8" all spring lifted blazer down any washed out road and it rode great. Yes they will fit with your 2" level. Your body lift does not matter, shocks go from the frame to the axle.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I had them on my 98 before the SAS and they road great. They will work with your body lift and your level.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! are they self adjusting? if i ever add a 4" suspension lift will they still work or be too short?

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! are they self adjusting? if i ever add a 4" suspension lift will they still work or be too short?

depends on the travel/length you need. I ordered these http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BSN-33-061399 they're 4-6" lift shocks. Im only on a 3" leveling kit and not at 3". The will be perfect height for when im lifted here soon as well. Just go measure eyelet to eyelet and do some research on what shock is compressed/extended and order according. Youll be fine.