"Big Ugly" 99 Chevy C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the wheels.....

You must be registered for see images attach

The guy said in the post that the wheels came with 4 good tires and 4 center caps.....turns out 2 of the tires were flat, and he had one good Chevy center cap, one messed up Chevy cap, and a silver GMC cap...no 4th cap....so I bought these from Amazon

I'll add pics of the toolbox when I install it tomorrow or Monday.....

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I like those wheels on White trucks! I have them on mine for the summer. I need new center caps though

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I like those wheels on White trucks! I have them on mine for the summer. I need new center caps though
Thanks man, I was / am sorta skeptical still, since I truly wanted PY0's, but I know they will look 100% better once I get the centers.

The main motivator for going with these was that I needed 2 tires (although the ad said all 4 were good) and the center caps were supposed to be included (but wound up being broken and mismatched) Long story short, I ended up with better looking rims than the silver steelies, and I was able to get rid of my racing slicks on the rear.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I also sprung for an HID kit and relay harness....installed them during my "lunch break" Friday and I am pleased!!!! They are 6k.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
My drivers side seat belt receptacle fell apart and it would buckle but wouldn't unbuckle, so I went to the pick a part to get a replacement. I couldn't resist snagging a mint overhead console out of a Tahoe.

So with a little reassurance / advice from @bluex I cut out the needed holes in my headliner...

Unfortunately the Tahoe's interior was tan, so I bought some Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric paint / dye, whatever in medium blue. It didn't match exactly of course, but it's way better than the tan.

Last edited: