Best way to remove 20 years of grime on door pulls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Everclear might work (if its avaliable in your state). Ive had some luck with that on other things but ive never tried it on interior parts.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
As odd as it may sound, I love a good challenge of cleaning up a nasty interior. lol
I've got a lot of awful interiors looking incredibly clean again by using the "Scrubbing Bubbles" bathroom cleaner and a toothbrush for textured surfaces. I've used it on every interior surface of several vehicles, it works great.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everclear might work (if its avaliable in your state). Ive had some luck with that on other things but ive never tried it on interior parts.

The Isopropyl alcohol I mentioned earlier will do the exact same thing as Everclear, except way cheaper and more available. Save the Everclear for mixing with lemonade. :lol:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
The Isopropyl alcohol I mentioned earlier will do the exact same thing as Everclear, except way cheaper and more available. Save the Everclear for mixing with lemonade. :lol:
Didnt know rubbing alcohol worked that well. F#@k drinkin that lol. I cant even smell it without my eyes watering. Mix your lemonade with rasberry vodka or watermellon pucker. Its a game changer.