Best Replacement Door Panels For 88-94?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The armrest feels pretty sturdy. It is a solid chunk of plastic where it screws into the door shell. It is at least as solid as the later OEM panels that have the door pull on the armrest. My truck originally had the door pull handles and I wish they hadn't eliminated that.

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my driver's door the alignment is not quite correct but I can get the door closed without too much trouble. I have used an alignment tool twice to bring it in close. Still not perfect but down to 1/8 inch low. I am real pleased as the color was right in the range for the original panels. I went and got bolts to replace the screws for the bottom to top pieces and used 2 inch screws for the armrests. The PO had used plumbers strap to pull door closed at the armrest which was totally destroyed. now left and right match up.

Lifted92

Reaction score
Here they are installed:
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks really good buddy! I had abandon my door panel project because my transmission decided to blow up on me haha. Good luck with em!

joep88cheyenne

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your tranny gave it up. I hate it when that happens. Had one on a Small Ford pickup do that to me.. never could find the driveshaft when the back of the tranny case exploded doing 65. BTW yours look real nice there.