Best cold air intake for 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the best cold air intake out there for the 350 TBI, I see AEM, K&N and Volant make them, there's prolly others too, if you have one what do you like and not like about it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw that not a bad deal just missing the heat shield I want something I can just bolt on and go

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
volant one looks bad ass but pricy i just removed the rubber snorkle hose and had the lid flip for a while :shrug:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The stock one modded is the best setup you can do. Pull the little tube out of the inner fender and silencer box and get a hypertech powercharger bowl and match the stock housing to its diameter with a good paper filter and bam.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The stock one modded is the best setup you can do. Pull the little tube out of the inner fender and silencer box and get a hypertech powercharger bowl and match the stock housing to its diameter with a good paper filter and bam.

x2 this is what im running wish I could get a tube from the fender to the stock air cleaner and have it seal good still. Anyone have luck doing that?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I built one instead of buying one:

You must be registered for see images attach

Much better than anything aftermarket and way less expensive.

Added bonus was i could get filters anywhere.

That truck is long gone now though...

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I got the JEGS TBI airflow enhancer pretty much the same thing, was thinking about doing that too, the one I like was someone took that silencer box off and that flexible plastic that goes to it and got the flexible plastic off and older S-10 and went from the air cleaner to fender it looked good