bbk 40070 headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primal1

Reaction score
i got a set coming in the next couple of days. anyone else running these. any opinions.

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
You ever get these installed? If so, what's your opinion and how about some pics

aleebee156

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got a set coming in the next couple of days. anyone else running these. any opinions.

how do you like them? noticed any significant differences? Was thinking of picking some of these up myself. what is the rest of your exhaust set up?

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Following. Been interested in these headers. Aren't they equal length headers as well?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I bought a set too, never got a chance to install them, I tried getting dyno numbers from BBK but they said they lost the info.

You must be registered for see images attach

primal1

Reaction score
i got them installed. pants dyno says they are worth it. the fitment could use a little improvement. drivers side-steering wheel shaft cover rubs, it melted a little. passenger side-heater hoses need a stand off fabricated so the dont rest on the header. 4.5 stars out of 5.