baja, prerunner, 4wd, long travel suspension kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Ooo, I've seen this thread before but never read through till now. Over past couple weeks I've been planning a future baja pre runner style truck thinkin most likely a 2wd but your being a 4wd and looking so badass you may have changed my mind.

Is all of that fabbed up by you?

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
Ooo, I've seen this thread before but never read through till now. Over past couple weeks I've been planning a future baja pre runner style truck thinkin most likely a 2wd but your being a 4wd and looking so badass you may have changed my mind.

Is all of that fabbed up by you?

2wd is definitely more common, cheaper, easier, etc. if all you want to do is fly through the desert. But having long travel 4wd is the best of both worlds IMO. I see you're in cottonwood, I'm in Chico, there really isn't much desert around here.

And yes it is all fabbed by me.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'm back an fourth on the 2wd or 4wd. Leaning more towards 4wd. Sweet another nor cal member, your just an hour south, got family in chico area so I come down couple times a year. Yea we dnt really have desert but we do have plenty of forest service roads that are fun to tear down. Plus coast is only few hours one direction and Nevada desert couple hours other directions.

Definitely have some talent there man. You plannin on building more kits for sale?

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
Yea I'm back an fourth on the 2wd or 4wd. Leaning more towards 4wd. Sweet another nor cal member, your just an hour south, got family in chico area so I come down couple times a year. Yea we dnt really have desert but we do have plenty of forest service roads that are fun to tear down. Plus coast is only few hours one direction and Nevada desert couple hours other directions.

Definitely have some talent there man. You plannin on building more kits for sale?

Yes 4wd is much more practical around here. Ive taken this thing up to the high lakes a few times and plan to go explore Nevada/Utah/wherever with it. Thanks, yes I've built and sold a few kits already and can make more.

Logan_z71

Reaction score
I’ve been looking and looking for a kit for my 95 silverado 4wd and there are only 2 I’ve found you and some other website my question is how much is your kit and what are the specs on it?

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
I haven't seen any other OBS Chevy 4wd long travel kits out there. Heard rumors but never seen another one. Do you have a link to the other site?

My kit is $5500. Its about 4.5" wider per side, gets about 15" of travel with 4wd. The fabricated knuckle uses newer Silverado hubs and brakes which are bigger than the OBS stuff. It uses a newer Silverado outer CV and a 930 inner CV with machined adapters that are included in the kit. The kit also includes a new shock tower with new upper arm mounts as the old mounts have to be cut off. It uses 2.5 x 10 coilovers and bypasses, and provisions are made for a 2.0 bumpstop.

Logan_z71

Reaction score
I haven't seen any other OBS Chevy 4wd long travel kits out there. Heard rumors but never seen another one. Do you have a link to the other site?

My kit is $5500. Its about 4.5" wider per side, gets about 15" of travel with 4wd. The fabricated knuckle uses newer Silverado hubs and brakes which are bigger than the OBS stuff. It uses a newer Silverado outer CV and a 930 inner CV with machined adapters that are included in the kit. The kit also includes a new shock tower with new upper arm mounts as the old mounts have to be cut off. It uses 2.5 x 10 coilovers and bypasses, and provisions are made for a 2.0 bumpstop.

Yes the website claims it’s a Lsk product but it doesn’t exist on the lsk website neither does it say it’s for a 4wd but it does have the right bolt pattern for the hubs. http://www.shopkrg.com/LSK-Long-Travel-Chevy-88-98_p_635.html

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen that kit before but I'd much rather give my money to someone who includes everything else. I dnt see where it says it would include CV axles or anything besides the spindle. Plus trxsonoma is only an hour or so south so local support

@Trxsonoma what else would you recommend purchasing besides what's included in you kit?