Badge idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Maybe play with the spacing more though where you find it looks the best. I'd try down some and forward a little.

Reaction score
Just a hint, to remove emblems and mouldings without damaging paint, mono filiment fishing line will cut them off by pulling back and forth without hurting paint or emblems.
Ya, I already got the molding off with a heat gun and fishing line but the last owner had damaged the paint underneath when he replaced part of it

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya, I already got the molding off with a heat gun and fishing line but the last owner had damaged the paint underneath when he replaced part of it
I did mine the same way. There was damage on the driver's door under the molding I didn't know about till the molding pulled the paint off and a little bit of fiberglass. Luckily a friend of mine that has been painting cars for over 60 years fixed that and painted the rolled pan. Problem solved.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
It might look cool to place them where they're supposed to go but without the molding.