Auxiliary Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have 2 of those 4x6s too. I need to find a place for them.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I had already notched the bumper for the winch mount frame so I figured what the hell two more holes won't hurt anything lol.

scotttick

WHO ME?
Reaction score
98MNchevy, that's more what I'm looking for, where did you get that bar? I am leaning to KC, I was just wanting some ideas of how people are mounting them. I would like some on my front bumper and would like something very close to what you have.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's mine with KCs. Nothing fancy like the guys with their light bars, but they get the job done for me. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I garuntee those cost more than my bar did

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
$75 for all four lights, complete wiring (fuses, switches, relays, etc), and a bull bar. Got then several years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's insanely cheap for KCs

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's insanely cheap for KCs

The upside of buying used, haha.

EDIT:

98MNchevy, that's more what I'm looking for, where did you get that bar? I am leaning to KC, I was just wanting some ideas of how people are mounting them. I would like some on my front bumper and would like something very close to what you have.

Just saw this post. The headache rack/bed rails were homemade by someone else and I modified it to fit my truck. The bar that the lights are on is from a piece of shelving that I bolted on to the headache rack. When I get my truck back from the shop, I can get some pictures of if all for you.

Last edited: