Auxbeam LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You said you're running the LMC HD harness? How do you like it? I was pricing it and a 4Hi kit out the other day; figured I'd give them a shot before I broke down for a custom built HD harness,

rangrayy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said you're running the LMC HD harness? How do you like it? I was pricing it and a 4Hi kit out the other day; figured I'd give them a shot before I broke down for a custom built HD harness,

I like it mainly for the simplicity and ease of instillation, that and I do not have to pay for shipping from LMC. Its only a 20 min drive. If I would have had the extra wires laying around I would have built my own.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Appreciate the responses good sir!

I never did a HD harness but I did the 4 hi mod. I want to redo everything...
when I drop in my LS 383
I’m going to add aftermarket relay/ fuse boxes for all my accessories...
I hate all the random little relays I have tucked around the engine bay

JLG88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The harness and 4 hi mod is overpriced from LMC. The majority of what your getting is relays. I made my harness and 4 hi mod for about $20. I am also running LED headlights

You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
The harness and 4 hi mod is overpriced from LMC. The majority of what your getting is relays. I made my harness and 4 hi mod for about $20. I am also running LED headlights

You must be registered for see images attach

I know I could make my own harness and do the 4Hi, but I just don't have much patience for wiring stuff just yet.

JLG88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I could make my own harness and do the 4Hi, but I just don't have much patience for wiring stuff just yet.

Neither did I at first, but as I read up on it an saw all the available wiring diagrams and write ups available on this site showing it was just a few relays I decided to do it my self. I ended up going to eBay and buying rolls of wire and relay kits for less than I would have paid for the LMC kits and still have plenty of wire left for the next project.