Automotive Wiring Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just set up an account, this site just saved me a ton of time from having to call my cousin about wiring situations. Great Post!!!

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
window diagram?

I have manual locks and windows and Im trying to convert to power. I have the inner and outer door panels and the wiring harness but the drivers side of the harnes has been all cut to hell, looks like an alarm experament went wrong. and I cannot match this mess back up. I cannot find a diagram for it either. can any1 help? thanks

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Take pics and post em up. Im sure we all will be able to help with some visuals. Go on the site I posted in the 1st post and sign up and they show wire colors for windows and lock. Both switch and motors for locks.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to find the reverse signal wire to install my backup camera 1997 k1500

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
A mod needs to sticky this so we won't lose it. Good sites.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to find the reverse signal wire to install my backup camera 1997 k1500

It should come off your neutral safety switch and run along the steering column back into a harness towards the knee bolster pannel. The wire is green, and is run along a blue wire as well. This applies to 88-94's, I'm almost positive it is the same on the 97's as well!