aussie built bagged and bd'd obs on billets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan350

Reaction score
Got a bit more done this weekend! starting cutting out all the 3mm plate to start boxing the chassis, got one side complete (just need to finish tacking it in) and need to cut out one more piece and clean up one other piece for the passanger side. quite time consuming as there is alot of grinding ect... to get the plates to fit up nice! Also sent my notch design in to a friend's work to get it laser cut so will have them this friday. Got a rdo next monday so have a mate from work (boily) coming to my house to weld the filler plates for the chassis and hopefully get the notch done also! anyways less talk and more pics!
You must be registered for see images attach

and how the cab is at the moment. still waiting for one package to clear customs so i can lay out the front to see how big i need for firewall tubs ect...

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
aint those 6 lug wheels? how you gonna put them on a obs which is 5 lug? am i missin somethin here or what?

ryan350

Reaction score
yeah they are 6 lug mate, i am running c2500 6 lug rotors up front and 6 lug in the rear! Once it is on the road again i am doing oversized front rotors and calipers. will be getting new hubs built to suit my spindles and it is costing alot less than the 5 lug big brake kit offered!

ryan350

Reaction score
well here are some pics of the chassis (still have to get the flapper disc on it to smooth it all up!) happy to say that it did not really move/flex! most we had was on one of the ends but pulled back to the original spot when we welded the underside so all in all im happy! also picked up the rest of my air gear so got a pic of that too! enjoy!

ryan350

Reaction score
got me notch plates the other day, just sat them on roughly where they go to see what they will look like, look quite good i think? just need to thhrow my diff back in to set them in the correct position!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice work on the build and a great choice of wheels going with the Intro's.

Reaction score
I like that it is a traditional body drop. I am a fan of both stock floor and traditional but I am from the old school so I love a traditional body drop man. Nice work.