Are they going to fit???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, it's time for new tires. So another dumb tire question. My 99 yukon has a 4 inch lift, and 3 inch blocks in the rear. I'm running worn out 285/75R16s now. They only measure to about 31 inches right now. I want to run 315/75R16s, but I don't want to spend the money amd order them if they aren't going to fit. So I figured this was the place to ask some opinions before I bite the bullet. Please help!

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I ordered them. I guess we will see tomorrow how they fit. I'm not opposed to a little cutting if needed!

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't see why they wouldn't fit ive ran 315s on my 98 completely stock. Unless your running a wide and offset wheel.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took a little persuading but I got them to fit
You must be registered for see images attach

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They did rub, but if you look in the second picture there, you can see that I had to cut the front number, and valance. And I probably didn't need to, but I figured it would probably rub when backing up, so I cut just a little off of the back of the fender. It didn't turn out too bad. I'll probably try and clean it up a little more. The wheels are 16x8.5 but I'm not sure about the offset. They were a cheap set I picked up from a guy locally. If I had to guess, possibly like -6 or so.