Are Seat Motors Available - '94 K1500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Your probably going to have to rummage through some junk yards or maybe ebay to find that one. Or figure out the part number and google searh it.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Got mine from a Pick-A-Part.Took a cordless drill battery and a couple of jumper wires to test the motors before removing the base from the donor vehicle.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The seats in my '98 came out of an Escalade that had been sitting in the owner's backyard for a year after the truck had been sunk in a 6' deep water-filled ditch.
Not one motor under the seats worked. Even after sitting for a year, some of the motors were still filled with water.
Pulled the motors apart. Cleaned & dried them out.
Crocus clothed the rotors & stators.
Cleaned & scrubbed all electrical contact points.
Rewired the harness from the motors to the switches using the factory plugs.
Took the passenger switch apart. Dried out & cleaned all the contacts.
The driver side switch was beyond repair. (typical) That was replaced with a junkyard switch in better condition. Taken apart & cleaned before being installed.
I probably have about 8 hours into the electrical fixes.
My truck originally had a bench seat. I grabbed the power for the buckets from an unused port in the stereo's power distribution block, under the passenger seat. Grounded to the seat's risers.
They work as they should. Good as new. No issues in 10 years.

You must be registered for see images attach

Crapple pic. This is after 2 rounds of scrubbing! They were a slimy mold covered bio-hazard.

Vinyl covered. No dye.

Last edited: