Anyone have their seats reupholstered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have their seats reupholstered, and repaired? I have looked at several decent trucks, but the seat's were trashed, worn, ripped, drivers side bolster bad etc.
Carpet is not a big deal. Door panels need to be good. most of the dashes have been good.. Just the seat SCSB RCSB whatever the correct term is.

LMB1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@sewlow is the guy for all thing interior it seems around here, if you punch him, seats, or interior etc into the search bar for the site, you'll find all sorts of good stuff.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Anyone have their seats reupholstered, and repaired? I have looked at several decent trucks, but the seat's were trashed, worn, ripped, drivers side bolster bad etc.
Carpet is not a big deal. Door panels need to be good. most of the dashes have been good.. Just the seat SCSB RCSB whatever the correct term is.

I got my cloth bucket seats reupholstered in leather for $1400. I've talked to sewlow about getting my seats reupholstered (tips, advice, etc.). I was originally planning on buying some pre-fabbed leather seat covers and having a shop put them on for me, but @sewlow luckily talked me out of it. Instead of me reiterating what he said, here's the link to the thread where we were discussing it. http://www.gmt400.com/threads/cost-to-reupholster-front-bucket-seats.36004/

Also, here's how my seats turned out after they were finished:
You must be registered for see images attach