Any boosted guys still alive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GL1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sadly the Whipple had to get let go. It was a great thought but it needed an overhaul. I decided to put the money elsewhere. I did get engaged. The wedding is about 3 months out.

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Congratulations and best wishes!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks!

I figure with my current space limitations the restoration is gonna have to wait. It still gets driven in the snow when the Buick gets testy. So body swaps, engine builds and such are just gonna be on hold for awhile until I find a place to do major work. I got wheels for it, gonna be getting tires, a lift may be in the works this coming fall or winter. I wanted to wait but I really want an altitude adjustment. It's been this way for 7 years and hasn't changed a whole lot. It needs a change.

Tyler/T-Unit

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Thanks!

I figure with my current space limitations the restoration is gonna have to wait. It still gets driven in the snow when the Buick gets testy. So body swaps, engine builds and such are just gonna be on hold for awhile until I find a place to do major work. I got wheels for it, gonna be getting tires, a lift may be in the works this coming fall or winter. I wanted to wait but I really want an altitude adjustment. It's been this way for 7 years and hasn't changed a whole lot. It needs a change.

Tyler/T-Unit

Start from the bottom and go up I say, when you put on the lift, rebuild the front end, sand everything down to bare metal and POR15 the **** out of it, at least that's how I'd do it,

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I'll do control arm bushings and everything as well since I'm in there. Wire wheel, grind off the rust. Repaint.

Tyler/T-Unit