Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Duals

Votes: 46 54.1%
  • Dumped

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would think so... When I ran with no muffler, I compared it too the new muffler and I think it got quiter with my spintech.

stevesZ71

Reaction score
Hmm. I guess the only way to get louder is to remove the cats? Cause I cut right before the muffler and it sounds ok but still wish it was s little louder or had that deeper tone. We will see how it sounds this Comming week when I recieve the glasspack

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm. I guess the only way to get louder is to remove the cats? Cause I cut right before the muffler and it sounds ok but still wish it was s little louder or had that deeper tone. We will see how it sounds this Comming week when I recieve the glasspack

what motor?

RATFOOD

Reaction score
If you don't have inspection do you recommend cutting out the cats when you put in a new exhaust on a stock engine?

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Can't say I believe the rumors about no cats getting better mpgs, kinda thinking mine got better with cats an stock muffler. But that was long ago lol with stock manifolds, no cats, and after the cat pipe I've got 2.5 inch straight pipes I'm getting 15.5 mpg's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk