Another customers 5/8 truck I did.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rear bumper he has a painted one going on next week. Along with a built trans and yank 3600 stall with 4.10 gears.

Make sure you install a trans cooler with that stall or your trans will over heat and burn up.

NORCAL SS

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
ive done from 3600 to 4000 on them all the time here allways the big trans cooler and i use a fan also.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive said it before.....I never used to like lowered trucks because here in Alberta theyre useless for 8 months of the year plus our roads would be very familiar to any Afghani refugee. Saying that, every once in a while I see a truck like this and think, " Me likey, I want one". Truck looks awesome, love the fat lip wheels too. Nice work man!!!!

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive done from 3600 to 4000 on them all the time here allways the big trans cooler and i use a fan also.

I know this guy that had a race trans built but he didn't install a cooler with the stall he was running well it didn't last long he wasted some good money on the trans. Running a cooler and fan is tops your a smart man.