Another Bike Thread - 95C1500's 2013 Yamaha FZ6R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I sold the 91 KDX200, I sold the 2015 Haosen Hawk 250... They have led up to this bike. A 2013 Yamaha FZ6R. I bought it 3/31/17 with 5800 miles on it. It had a full two brothers exhaust, frame sliders, flush mount turn signals, tank pad (an ugly one at that), fender eliminator, ****** integrated taillight, body color seat cowl, and a smoked windscreen.

You must be registered for see images

Since bringing it home, I've put about 700 miles on it, replaced the stock brake and clutch levers with some ebay shorties with blue adjusters, replaced the ugly, torn, crooked tank pad with a new one, and I installed a set of ebay zx6r mirrors. The stock ones were way too tall and way too ugly lol. Visibility has not been cut down as much as most said it would.

Old Tank Pad:

New Tank Pad:

My only future plans include a tune or PC5 (haven't decided yet), clip ons, a rear seat for the girlfriend every now and then (i really like the way the cowl looks) and maintenance.