Another 97 k3500 crew dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold my crew cab 1500, and bought this. Cheap. P.o. had it since it had 30,000. 1997 k3500 cclb dually, 454, auto, manual tcase. 195,000. Bed is toast, little rust on a couple doors, cab is great! Interior is damn near perfect. New injectors and intake gaskets in the last year, drives nice, everything works, all stock.
Plans are to replace the bed, fix bottom of doors and paint, taller tires (no lift). Looking into buying a gooseneck, so need to keep it close to stock height.
You must be registered for see images attach

Very first thing i did is remove the grandpa-boards.

Added a trailer light plug to the bumper (no harness at all)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, only paid 2700 for it, feels like it'll pull a house down so i cant wait to start putting it to work.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of power towing mirrors for it, with marker lights.
Cant see anything with these things!

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Looks like a great truck. Good foundation, if you want to keep the dually great, if not you could always find a SRW bed and swap some PY0's on it. Save you some money on tires for sure!

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a great truck. Good foundation, if you want to keep the dually great, if not you could always find a SRW bed and swap some PY0's on it. Save you some money on tires for sure!
Thanks! And i plan on keeping this a dually, it was one of the biggest reasons i jumped on it