and even another from FSC... lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
Name is Greg, currently 24. Live in North Central Ohio.

I recently purchased a 2WD 98 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab Short Bed with a 305. Truck only has 75K on it and is in VERY good shape!!

Pics below are of my truck at the beginning of November when i bought it, then a week later got hit by a ***kin deer... 5200 in damage. now its fixed!!!

I ride a 2006 R6 which is currently my street and track bike. I am building an 89 Ninja 1000 for a sport touring bike so my R6 can be my track only bike. I also have a 98 Honda CR80 2 stroke that i am turning into my SuperMoto bike.

Me and the woman have a 2001 Mustang GT that is in EXTREMELY good shape. Only mods currently is an aftermarket X pipe with flowmaster 40's.

Truck

You must be registered for see images attach

Mustang

06 R6 50th Anniversary

89 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

98 Honda CR80

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
thanks. its fun. the 80 and the ninja are completely tore down, the ninja, as seen in the pic, is starting to go back together. i have some powdercoating to do on the 80 before i put it back together.

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
Nice rides I had a 85 600r back in high school really fun bike

thanks! yah i like the old ZX's. lol, i was born in 85... not trying to make you feel old or anything!!

i cant wait to get this ZX done!! im making it a sport touring bike, bt itll still have the old look.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome!! Why did you tear down your bikes?

50thAnnR6

Reaction score
Welcome!! Why did you tear down your bikes?

Ninja is tore down b/c in the first pic of it in my post, that was 100% original and stock. And it had been laid down going 25mph on a mussy road, so it was dirrty and a lil beat up. Now its all powdercoated flat black and lookin SWEET!! ive got so many different ideas for paint its crazy. The 80 is tore down b/c the engine is extremely dirrty. Its a 2 stroke, and they like to leak a lil oil. and im getting it powdercoated also. Its going to have 12" rims and street tires be raced on gokart tracks, not dirt, so i wont have to worry about it getting too dirrty in the future! and it needs a few lil things replaced.

ill post up the complete tear down and the start of the reconstruction of the ninja and the 80 in the projects section.

iTS OK iM OLD LOL

hahaha

Welcome Greg.

Thanks Greg! lol

alger388

Reaction score
Sweet r6 of course! I have an 07 charcoal myself. I need to just quite being a pain and buy some pitbulls but they want so much for them. Where did you get that yamaha carpet? Ive been looking for one myself