Amazon ECCPP Tow Mirror Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Man, you're wanting me to get all my dents out and a paint job!
Haha. It’s nice having a clean truck without any rust or dents and nice paint. But my god is it nerve racking trying to protect it and keep things nice. Sometimes I wish it wasn’t so nice so I could do some more aggressive off-roading and not care.
But there was a pretty good sized dent in it at one poin
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
What happened to your other tow hook?
I just only run one because it’s quicker to put just one on instead of two haha. In spring, summer, and fall I’ll occasionally go up to the local off-road park and do some light wheeling and they require a tow point at the front and rear. But in winter I plow snow. So for non-winter months I drop the plow brackets and put on the tow hook. I only put one on because I don’t feel like putting the other one on haha. I have the other just hanging up on the garage wall.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang! Did that dent total the truck? Also, did your mirrors come with the wiring diagram to make the blinkers work or did you just look for them?

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
No because I didn’t go through insurance to fix it. But it probably would have. And no diagram just the mirrors and wiring with non terminated ends

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That makes sense, being from the south I've never messed with a plow at all. I didn't realize they used the same mount points.

minicooperzoom

RCSS' Rule!
Reaction score
Well the hooks interfere with the plow mount itself. But they do use two of the same mounting holes though