All clear tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
They haven't been made for years! APC's were discontinued long before Depot began their production of them.
IIRC, APC's were ALL clear. Early production Depot's were also all clear.
But then the bureaucrats, legislators & lawyers stepped in & the lights were required to have a red reflector.
If a cop's on his game, & the lights don't have the reflector, be prepared to either be asked to remove them, mod them or get a ticket for them.
When you can find them, (They do show up here & on C/L every now & then) & if they are in decent shape, I've seen them have an asking price of anywhere between $100 to (*cough-cough*!) $500.00!!! (That was for a pair that had been never mounted, still in the box. Who knows if they sold at that price!)

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
APC was forced to do a recall, though I doubt too many people (if any) sent their all-clears in. If you did, they'd send you ones with the red reflector. Any new stock in stores/warehouses would also be the red reflector style. I never saw DEPO copy that; only all-clear for DEPO. There was at least 1 other brand making an all-clear copy, I could have sworn I owned a set of TYC copies and possibly a no-name set.

APC red reflector clears
You must be registered for see images attach

Though I'm pretty sure what craig98 meant was, is this particular set of clears still available. :gr_grin: I can guarantee you Sierra's inbox was full probably within 15 minutes of his first post...

Ya know, thinking back to the APC's I first bought back in '99? '00? The box already said back then, "For off-road use only"

Richard

mike_b

Reaction score
Sorry fellas. I'm the one who was lucky enough to scoop these up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_b

Reaction score
Just thought I would put this here to show that they're in good hands
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look great; always best on a white truck. :) Make sure you've got some nice bright red LED's in there and pick SRCK type for the middle (brake & turn) bulb.

Richard

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Looks good. The do look better on a white truck. I didn't think they would look good with my dark green truck.