aftermarket wiring harness for lsx motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
What was their pricing/quality compared to Nelson?

Np 650.00 + shipping + the added charges listed below was total of $902.98
1) It extra to add 4foot of wire
2) Extra to set the harness up for ls1
3) PCM tune hot rod basic
4) very hard to get someone here to answer the phone when I would call.. 5 calls and only only one time they answer and I did not have to leave a message . The first message was returned 2 days later ..

Psi 499.00 + shipping. << PayPal I paid 530.00 to my door..
1) For no extra charge they add 4 foot of wire , add ls1 injector ends.. Was very good at returing 2) phone calls even when i did not,eave a message .

This is just IMO below this point
My buddy bought a np harness two weeks ago and bought the PSI harness.. Side by side the PSI harness is better quality made compared to the np harness.

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Np 650.00 + shipping + the added charges listed below was total of $902.98
1) It extra to add 4foot of wire
2) Extra to set the harness up for ls1
3) PCM tune hot rod basic
4) very hard to get someone here to answer the phone when I would call.. 5 calls and only only one time they answer and I did not have to leave a message . The first message was returned 2 days later ..

Psi 499.00 + shipping. << PayPal I paid 530.00 to my door..
1) For no extra charge they add 4 foot of wire , add ls1 injector ends.. Was very good at returing 2) phone calls even when i did not,eave a message .

This is just IMO below this point
My buddy bought a np harness two weeks ago and bought the PSI harness.. Side by side the PSI harness is better quality made compared to the np harness.
I will keep this in mind as I will be doing another LS swap in to my tow pig soon.