Aftermarket extended towing mirrors question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Whoops. I thought that was the black link. LOL. I can find them without the signal...what happened to the one with the signal I wonder.

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Whoops. I thought that was the black link. LOL. I can find them without the signal...what happened to the one with the signal I wonder.

That's exactly my question. Strange why it's in black without the signal and chrome with.

-Jesse '96 C1500 5.7L 2WD

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone needs a quote on tow mirrors shoot me a PM.

heavyjunk

Oh cool I can change this
Reaction score
Well worth the money. Take the time to wire them as running lights and turn signals. I'm glad i did.

How did you wire them as markers and turns? I just installed mine but havent wired anything yet.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
well you take the black and red wire run them down the door out the rubber boot and through the fender. then splice them into the blue and brown wires in the lower corner marker. pretty easy should take you about an hour

heavyjunk

Oh cool I can change this
Reaction score
HA! I never thought about that. Thats fantastic, can't wait for the sun to shine so I can do it :D