Aftermarket extended towing mirrors question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prginocx

Reaction score
'94 K2500, 126k orig. miles, 5.7L, AT, 6' Bed Xcab, with a Lance 8.5' cabover camper. My new wife is really petite ( 5' 1" in heels ). I need her to drive the truck sometimes, and she is INSISTING on really nice extendable electric towing mirrors. I want her to be happy :)...

I've used those simple strap on extension towing mirrors, but we both don't like them, in addition to the fact that the wind pushes them back and out of alignment.

Anyone got any good suggestions ? The driver side is really where I need it, on the passenger side I have a camper mounted mirror that works well. I'm also open to a mirror mounted somewhere else on the driver side of the truck if anyone has experience with that...She just wants the best visibility because she knows the dramatic and FATAL coronary I will have if she wrecks my truck. This truck is my primary RV and hunting / Fishing truck, not a commuter.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I have the mirrors that bluex posted up. Mine are power main glass heat and LED turn signal.
I love them very good quality very low shake when idling and driving.

Crewcab Steve.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Everybody on this site with the tow mirrors bluex posted absolutely love them and would swear by them, i myself am planning on getting them for my yukon because i liked them

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I had those on my 04 silverado, like stated above... I loved them and do sear by them! Worth the money to buy and install them

silver6

Reaction score
Well worth the money. Take the time to wire them as running lights and turn signals. I'm glad i did.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody on this site with the tow mirrors bluex posted absolutely love them and would swear by them, i myself am planning on getting them for my yukon because i liked them

I wish someone loved them enough to send me a set! :(