Adams web worthy 99 c2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
So about a couple weeks ago my shifter cable got jammed up. It made the shifter very stiff & i think i broke something trying to move it. Ive replaced the cable. Now the shifter doesnt "lock" into the gear slot it moves freely but i have to search for the actual stop. I hope this makes sense. If anyone has an idea of what i should look for. I will dig into the column again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Just found out today that the column shift wont go into 1st. So obviosly i frigged something up on the shifter mechanism. Time to investigate. On a positive got a promotion at work. Decided to start shopping for wheels. More to come in the next few months.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Not what i wanted but 100 bucks for wheels & tires ill rock them for a bit not installed just leaned up against.
You must be registered for see images attach

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Offset is higher then i wanted. Was hoping to get some stance. Overall they dont look half bad. The new continental terrain contacts are awesome! Super quiet driving down the road great snow traction, very pleased with my purchase way better then the bfg rugged terrains i had.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Lol

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Well gents, tomorrow is the end of this chapter sending the truck to its new home for someone else to put there spin on it. Ill keep updates as i get them. Now to hunt for her replacement.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Well the plans for something to go lower have failed. Bought a truck "unseen". 05 silverado 55k miles. Ext cab 5.3 4wd. Looked good in pictures bought & shipped. Showed up a few days ago rust free truck! Great shape also found a RC level kit with shocks! Guess im on the hunt for some 33s. Ill get some better ***** when I start the repair process.