Adams web worthy 99 c2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, what you're referring to is "Hub-Centric" vs "Lug-Centric" wheels. If you notice stock wheels and PY0's sit flush all the way around the hub, factory wheels typically are "hub centric" so the hub supports the weight and the lugs hold the wheel tight. Most aftermarket wheels have larger hub diameters so the lugs support the weight. I've ran/towed with both.

I ran some pre-99 ford Alcoa wheels on my 97 before finding my first set of py0's. Its been a mess of swapping wheels ever since :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Yeah, what you're referring to is "Hub-Centric" vs "Lug-Centric" wheels. If you notice stock wheels and PY0's sit flush all the way around the hub, factory wheels typically are "hub centric" so the hub supports the weight and the lugs hold the wheel tight. Most aftermarket wheels have larger hub diameters so the lugs support the weight. I've ran/towed with both.

I ran some pre-99 ford Alcoa wheels on my 97 before finding my first set of py0's. Its been a mess of swapping wheels ever since :)

I'd love to find some py0s around here for a decent price

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Holy crap....

I bought a set of $80 PY0's, no pitting, no center caps. To this day I've never seen another set under $150.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Did some more searching and im either gonna stay with the py0s or get some 16x10s. Looked at some more 400s with 20s and it was just to much wheel didnt have the look it wanted.

However i have been looking at buying a diesel either gonna get a 4wd and possibly drop the cc or i did find a 2wd f250 and might make a dyno/drag truck

This will probably be a two year plan. Gonna start saving and searching

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherberto